Work with us
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Cotton & Flax is looking for an excited, passionate and hard-working intern to participate in various stages of our online marketing efforts. If you have a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, and an interest in gaining first-hand business experience from a growing brand, we'd love to hear from you.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Perform competitive analysis and present ideas for website improvements and optimizations
- Perform keyword analysis research and help execute SEO initiatives
- Generate a marketing plan - brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns
- Develop creative story and article ideas for our blog, store, and newsletter
- Provide support with social media engagement by helping manage social channels
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Seeks out feedback and is excited about self-growth and improvement within the context of the job
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Experience with Excel, Google Analytics, and all major social media platforms
- Familiar with the Cotton & Flax voice and aesthetic
Our ideal candidate has a love for minimalist design and beautiful home goods. Candidates should be students or 1-3 years out of school. The winter internship will begin in January and continue for 3 - 4 months. To apply, please send a résumé, cover letter, and social media links to: email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing/Operations Intern.